Monday, January 31, 2011

1/31




Well, it is the last day of the month.. did something kooky this weekend.. I cleaned my paint room and closet..
Good news is that you can move around in there again... other news is that I found stuff I did not know I even had...
Now, I also drew decoy patterns last week to get ready for an upcoming big project...
So carving for the show season has started and there is starting to be a buzz around here with the carvers,,, what is everyone making for our local DU contest...
The DU contest is a one night event and we have Gunners, Shorebirds, Minis and Antiques...
So, something for everyone... we will get close to 100 carvings for the night... and they will all be sold that night... what a great night if you like to look and buy handmade carving projects...
Here is a photo of some of my old patterns that I started with to create new ones..
Other photo is a Winter Loon that I finished.. always wanted to make a Loon in winter colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment