Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29




Well.. here in PA.. we are having the state hoilday of Buck Season... Schools are shut down, some stores are closed and everyone is wearing flo. orange.. tis the season...
Here are some shots of the white-tail buck that I harvasted at 7:10 this morning..
I know that this has nothing to do with carving.. but a buck like this in PA comes arounds not to often...
Now, I can spend more time moving wood.. because I do not have to move my ass to the woods...
On a other note.. my brother Rich also shot a buck in Md.. on Saturday... this was his first buck in 20+ years... way to go Rich...
Now back to painting...

1 comment:

  1. Dam, Thats a nice buck...one of a life time in Pa. for sure. Looking forward to seeing it in person..Wish I knew how to post pictures so I could show you the one I got. Now get back to carving and duck hunting...

    ReplyDelete