Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26







Back from Worlds... had a good time, seeing friends and family...
Got to carve with my brother and we helped others finish a Wigeon decoy...
Here is one shot of the rig on the table and some shot of the rig floating ... was not embarrassed with my rig up against the other.. that was the first hurdle..
even though they did not place I proved to myself that I could make a World Rig..
I'm lucky that I have a great support team...
Well team there is next year and I got some ideas... now I will just work on some order birds and I want to finish some antiques and let them out side for the weather...

1 comment:

  1. Brother, You were far from being embarresed! You made the cut on judging,BUT, most importantly, you made the cut from just decoy maker to a WORLD competitor! Not an easy jump! I was never more proud of you than when you put your birds on the SR table! I,we, look forward to next year! Congratulations,now get to work...

    ReplyDelete